Independent Seismic Source Consultancy Services at DutchGeo
Consultants employed by DutchGeo have taken part in cable system (ISSbp) and node system ( ISSNbp) independent seismic source surveys. These surveys have totalled over 17,000 Sq Km of Land 3D.
There is knowledge of how to extend these surveys to the transition zone and marine 3D environments. This experience can be made available to operators considering the use of this vital and improved 3D methodology.
This experience includes:
• The ability to generate tender and contract documents for these surveys
• Project planning advice, start-up supervision and on-going specialised QC
• The use of advanced QC techniques during these surveys
• The use of georeferenced image mapping of vibrator or source related attributes
• Knowledge.and experience of current industry standard node recording equipment
Picture: Ground Stiffness from 50x50 m source grid.
bp - Methodology developed and patented by bp plc.